Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Long Term Care (LTC) Registered Nurse (RN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the delivery of patient care of patients in a Long Term Care (LTC)/ Assisted Living Facility. The Long Term Care (LTC) Registered Nurse (RN) demonstrates ability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner with supervision.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care in a Long Term Care/Assisted Living Facility.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychological changes in the patients condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patients plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon patient care requirements.
- Monitors consistency between patient plan of care and actions of medical staff.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the facility policies and patient outcome standard.
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Documents patients response to nursing and other interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned floor/unit including establishing priorities.
- Monitors safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
- Participates in activities to facilitate good interpersonal communications with the chosen facility.
- Supports professional practice by observing the following: Uses knowledge and practices in accordance with 1) the Nurse Practice Act; 2) Standards of Nursing Practice; 3) Standards of Patient Care; 4) Joint Commission, state and local laws; 5) Patients Bill of Rights; and 6) Maxim Healthcare, Staffing and client hospital policies.
- Other Long Term Care (LTC) Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- One year prior Long Term Care (LTC) Registered Nurse (RN) experience preferred.
- Current BLS card
- Successful completion of screening tests for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the Long Term Care (LTC) Registered Nurse (RN) practices
At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status. CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
About Maxim Healthcare Group
Maxim Healthcare Group has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxim's commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.