Would you like to take on a role that allows you to take ownership of your work, be creative in your approach and get rewarded for your contribution and commitment?
Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join our friendly, professional team in Posthub Bristol.
Your role manages multiple accounts, developing strong client relationships and ensuring both our goals and those of our clients are achieved.
How you can make a positive impact as an Account Manager:
- Pro-actively liaise with the client base, ensuring client requirements are translated into accurate briefs internally, maximising client satisfaction
- Deliver an excellent service that represents value-for-money for your clients and delivers meaningful revenues to company
- Obtain the relevant information from the client and/or their associated parties in order to progress live work
- Raise internal job sheets ensuring high accuracy, based on client requirements and job specification
- Consider, check, and clarify all client/third party briefs to ensure accuracy, looking for errors and omissions
- Be the central point of contact for day-to-day job management, pro-active communication back to the client, and/or third parties to confirm all received, in hand etc
- Request, look at, consider, and approve/request amendments for all proofs from clients and their third parties
- Support the Sales and Marketing Director on any projects and developments
- Multi-skill and cross-train across all areas of Posthub especially sales, account management and operations
We welcome applications for this Account Manager role with any of the following skills or attributes: Sales, Account Management, client support, customer service, SLA, service reviews, stakeholders, client relationship, partner manager, BDM, new business.
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement, starting at 31 days (including public holidays), increasing up to 36 days with long service
- VIP Discounts on select clients' products and services
- Access to our prestige Benefits and Rewards Portal including discounts on high-street shopping, days out, entertainment and food and drink, including popular brands such as Apple, Samsung and Buyagift
- Long Service Rewards both financial and leave based
- Health Cash Plan in which you can get money back on health treatments such as prescriptions, eye care, dental, and more
- Life Assurance Scheme.A scheme that may provide a lump-sum payment should you die whilst employed by the company
- Career development opportunities through E-Learning, Management Development Programmes, and Apprenticeships in which you can gain professional qualifications during working time at no cost to yourself
- Access to a well-established Employee Assistance Programme provider who provides support to our people and their families in areas such as their health and wellbeing
And other excellent benefits you'd expect from a market leader.
- Excellent and confident communicator both verbally and in writing; able to communicate complex information effectively, in order to influence and gain commitment from stakeholders at a range of levels
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the requirements of clients, expectations of project sponsors, and the capabilities of technical staff and vendors, and to manage these competing drivers to deliver a balanced solution
- Able to pro-actively identify where systems or procedures may be improved and make realistic/workable solutions or improvements as required (with full communication for approval) and drive improvement
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and work to conflicting, frequently demanding, deadlines for self and the team. Manage and organise personal e-mails, task lists. Chasing clients, driving the process and schedule
- Able to manage effectively the diverse range of clients and their campaign partners, marketing agencies, data bureau etc, in order to achieve tasks
- Able to produce consistently accurate work with a high level of attention to detail even when working under pressure. A "right first time" and "sponge like" mentality. Be a self-starter, learn as you go, retain knowledge and information, as well as working as part of a tight-knit small team
- A passion for excellent client service and the will to drive improvement through the whole process
- Be patient, kind, considerate, thoughtful and respectful both with colleagues and externally
To be able to fulfil the needs of this Account Manager role, we would anticipate the successful candidate will have a good level of knowledge and experience of:
- The postage industry and its products and services
- A client-facing role, able to communicate at all levels
- A knowledge of mailing i.e. print and of production techniques is desired
Whistl / Parcelhub are a delivery management company providing efficient, high-quality, and competitively priced services across Business Mail, Parcels, Fulfilment and Doordrop Media both in the UK and internationally. Distributing more than 4 billion items annually, we are market leaders in Downstream Access Mail (DSA) services handling over 50% of bulk business mail in the UK.
Whistl is a Disability Confident employer and is committed to equal opportunities for all in all of our employment policies and practices.
Due to the nature of our business, this role may be subject to a basic DBS check.