Adecco Northumberland are delighted to support our client in a search for an Accounts Payable Administrator.
Our client are a customer focused business that combines its wealth experience and can-do innovative approach to deliver a range of value-added services that compliment a collection of high-quality warehouses and engineering workshops.
This has resulted in a record performance for 2021 and being shortlisted for the Northeast Business Award, Company of the year.
Accounts Payable Administrator
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast moving and growing business, with the potential to quickly take on responsibility and grow within the organisation.
- The role will involve working in the Finance Team, including closely with the Finance Director.
- We are a high-growth dynamic business with exciting and ambitious plans ahead. This would be an ideal time to join the Finance Team as we introduce new financial systems across all sections of the business.
- In order to succeed, you will need to be comfortable in a busy fast paced environment and have previous accounts payable experience.
- Will be involved in moving accounts system on to Sage 200.
Duties and Responsibilities
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Invoice payments
- Posting purchase invoices
- Reconciliations and account queries
- Preparation of daily and weekly payment runs
- Posting and allocating bank payments and receipts
- Previous knowledge on working in an accounts payable function
- Strong IT skills, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages - in particular Outlook and Excel
- Strong numerical ability
- Analytically strong with the ability to challenge
- Ability to plan and manage changing priorities
- Accounting experience
- SAGE experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Dedicated and enthusiastic
- Be able to adapt a flexible attitude to work
- To be pro-active in seeking methods to improve working processes
- £21'000 per annum for 37.5 hours per week (£12'470 = 22.5 hour)
- Private medical scheme
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of 8 statutory days)
- Bonus scheme
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.