Correctional Medicine opening in , New Jersey.
- Location: Central New Jersey (15 minutes west of Bridgewater, NJ)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
- Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (7:30am 4:00pm) NO CALL
- MUST see patients ages 16+
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $17,500/month
Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages all of the state correctional medicine programs for the facilities across New Jersey. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide coverage from Monday to Friday; 7:30am 4:00pm at their juvenile detention center. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you ll be providing care inside of a clinic office in a separate wing that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by PA s, NP s, and Medical Assistants.
Please contact Tyler Murphy from Medical Search International at Click Here to Apply or email Tyler at: Click Here to Apply for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.