Permanent Opportunity - Assistant Finance Manager
Based in London - Hybrid Working Environment
Salary up to £35k + 10% bonus + pension + healthcare
An industry-leading global digital consultancy are in search for a savvy and driven Assistant Finance Manager to report directly into the Finance Director. You will have the chance to work alongside some global key clients as well as develop strong relationships within the internal creative and technical teams.
- Responsible for cash and banking, WIP management, purchase ledger and expenses
- Ensuring that sales billing is managed in accordance with finance timetable
- Relevant documents are organised & filed accurately and frequently
- Maintaining supplier relationships to a clear and professional standard
- Consistent invoice posting which are accurate and on schedule
- Paprika experience is highly beneficial
- Proficiency in the use of Excel
This role offers an exciting and challenging opportunity to contribute to the future success of a growing company, with innovation at its heart and thus, offering ample room for progression and self-development.
If this role appeals to you, then please apply and we will be in touch in due course.