Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
To facilitate the finance and operations process of the organisation's AIA Wealth Funds and MPF Funds
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 1. Handle daily fund accounting including NAV calculation, daily subscription/redemption reconciliation, daily CAP fee analysis (20%)
- 2. Handle monthly accounting mapping and Funds custodian TB integration into AIA accounting system (20%)
- 3. Handle quarterly AIA Group IFRS reporting for relevant funds managed by AIMHK (15%)
- 4. Handle semi-annual unaudited interim reports and annual audited financial statements for relevant funds managed by AIMHK (15%)
- 5. Work closely with third party service providers such as: (10%)
- Custodians - to coordinate with custodian bank for AIMHK managed funds daily NAV verification, month ended reporting, and communicate with custodian bank finance team whenever accounting issue is identified
- External auditors - to coordinate with external auditors for AIMHK managed funds statutory audit and issuance of audited financial statements
- Tax consultants - to coordinate with tax consultants for AIMHK managed funds tax matter including withholding tax of investing in offshore markets
- Compliance advisor - to work closely with compliance advisor for any regulatory reporting of AIMHK managed funds to HKSFC and to deal with HKSFC ad-hoc request in financial reporting perspective. custodians, external auditors, tax consultants and compliance advisor
6. Act as liaison support among fund accounting, investment operations and fund investors (10%)
7. Perform ad hoc accounting and administrative duties as assigned for relevant funds managed by AIMHK and AIMHK itself (10%)
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline;
- At least 5 years' fund related experience and consider candidates came from Fund Accounting or Fund Operations;
- High level of multi-tasking and time management skill are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Member of HKICPA is highly preferred
- The incumbent is required to obtain relevant license if the job involves in regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.