Apply for this job now
B2B Brand & Comms Manager: Lubricants: Global Energy Co
- Job Type
- 23 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
Exciting opportunity for a B2B Brand & Comms Manager for the Lubricants team to join this global Energy company.
This is an exciting time to be joining this world-leading company as they transform themselves from a traditional Oil & Gas company into a leading name within the Renewables sector. This includes the creation of an already highly successful new Power Trading desk within the Energy Trading team as well as new ventures into various innovative solutions around the supply of Renewables including wind farms, electric vehicle charging, solar panel heating and battery storage. These innovative solutions provide opportunities for exceptionally highly talented individuals to contribute to the success of this transition where you will be working with some of the best people in the industry working on new and ground-breaking initiatives utilising the very latest technology.
Lubricants is a dynamic business that is on a significant growth journey. The business is customer centric, global, and growing and Global Marketing team is a core part of this growth partnership to support our local markets. The Industry Marketing team has 16 people and this role sits under Innovation Manager within the team. We have a focus on innovation and have a huge amount of expertise within the team given the scope of B2B sectors we cover.
- Supports the Industrial sector communications and messaging strategy for Industrial Lubricant Sectors and the Lubricant Solutions Brand
- Works with agency partners to create integrated communication materials incorporating product, digital, services, sustainability, etc.
- Manages integrated brand campaigns based on sector strategy and insights including ATL and BTL to support markets
- Develops the sector marketing communications playbook and content for the markets to activate
- Liaises with the Global Marketing COE to implement sector communication and messaging playbook
- Drives implementation of sector communication through influencing without authority and being adept at dealing with conflicting priorities/agendas of diverse stakeholders
- Brings in external focus and best practice into the Industrial brand and communications
- Tracks and delivers agreed ROI from marketing communications
- The role will require a collaborative, motivated, agile person who is committed to learning, coaching, and delivering results as an individual contributor.
- Substantial brand and communications experience
- Experience with a leading brand/comms/media agency or Industrial/Engineering Company will be an advantage
- A strong influencer, coalition builder, and motivator of diverse teams (local and global)
- Effectively demonstrates agility, speed and level of detail in thinking and execution
- Excellent communication skills including presentation skills
- Brand experience, comms experience, campaign management, stakeholder management, project management
- Digital campaign experience, strategic planning experience
- Agency experience or experience of managing agencies, Experience managing multiple stakeholders, Strong communication skills,
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely. We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing
- Job Reference: 719185423-2
- Date Posted: 23 September 2022
- Location: London
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: Competitive
- Sector: I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Contract
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 11 months