Work at home or in office opportunity
The primary responsibilities for this position is to support customization ticket requests received through the ServiceNow application for CSC Help Desk tickets related to BST Plan Portal Benefit Summary Tool production and manage CustomPoint (an automated system for ordering pre-enrollment materials directly from the fulfillment operations) through our vendor relationship with RR Donnelley. These tasks include processing all benefit summaries, Summary of Benefits and Coverage and other customer-specific documents by reviewing all documents for accuracy (formatting, page count, NDLs, etc.) within 24-48 hours of receipt. Additionally process all translation requests for documents being translated, printed and shipped by RRD through ISI Trans in a timely manner and continue the maintenance of the internal production log.
Requires knowledge and understanding of Cigna products. It also requires knowledge and understanding of state mandates and federal regulations (PPACA related). Working knowledge of current tools is also critical. Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work under tight time constraints are necessary. The ideal candidate must be professional and knowledgeable, able to answer general and case-specific questions.
Key Internal partners will be members of Product, Compliance and the Benefit Summary Business Team. The ideal candidate must be capable of working independently while demonstrating sound judgment. Responsibilities:
- Manage and research/resolve customization ticket requests that are received through the ServiceNow application for CSC Help Desk tickets related to BST Plan Portal Benefit Summary Tool production output.
- Manage CustomPoint (an automated system for ordering pre-enrollment materials directly from the fulfillment operations) through our vendor relationship with RR Donnelley.
- Review, claim and resolve all ServiceNow tickets assigned to our unit.
- Research and triage with appropriate matrix partners when necessary with main focus on the analysis of the benefit information submitted or the revisions requested.
- Communicate with Sales Support & Service Operations as needed to resolve issue or provide revised documents.
- Research/resolve ServiceNow Customization Ticket requests within the targeted (48 hour) 2 business day turnaround time once all required information has been received. Update ServiceNow Journal Notes every time there is communication with the ticket requestor and/or matrix partners.
- Communicate with Sales as needed to resolve issues or provide revised documents
- Provide specific direction to requestor to complete the customization change or make changes for the requestor to meet client needs.
- Create and maintain internal procedural documentation for specific product and legislative information.
- Monitor daily production reports to make sure delivery dates are met
- Coordinate all field created Customer Benefit Summaries, SBCs and other customer specific pre-enrollment collateral for print.
- Coordinate with Sales and fulfillment warehouse for any missing collateral
- Review all documents for formatting
- Coordinate complex order management with field users and warehouse as needed
- Partner with Product, Compliance and/or other matrix partners on issues as needed.
- Stay current with Federal Health Care Reform requirements and Cigna Product portfolio.
- Resolve/manage routine problems with little or no manager involvement.
- 3+ years product/benefits background and experience with Cigna or other Healthcare company is desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cigna's Products and corresponding PPACA and Compliance requirements and health insurance or employee benefit experience
- Experience with the ServiceNow application is a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and proactively with internal and external partners
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand the Clients needs and expectations
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote is required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working with Adobe acrobat products.
- Team player mentality
- Proven problem solving capabilities
- Detail oriented
- Strong internal customer focus, with the ability to multitask, due to continually shifting priorities
- A positive attitude and strong self-motivated work ethic
- Experience in a fast paced environment a plus
- Seasonal based overtime as needed
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
For this position, we anticipate offering an hourly rate of 22 - 33 USD / hourly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. Thats why youll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, youll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays. For more details on our employee benefits programs, visit Life at Cigna () . About Cigna
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, youll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich peoples lives. What difference will you make? Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: for support. Do not email for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response. Cigna has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.