CK Group are recruiting for a Global Clinical Programs Operation Director to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge with some flexibility on remote working, on a contract basis for 12 months.Daily Rate:
Per Day £700-750 LTDHours of work or shifts:
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week.Essential Requirements:
Clinical Programs Operation Director Role:
- It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
- University degree (or equivalent), ideally in medical or biological sciences.
- Proven experience of clinical development / drug development process in various phases of development and TA
- Experience from leading clinical projects and deliverables.
- Proven leadership promoting motivation and empowerment of others in order to accomplish team and objectives.
- Lead cross functional teams of experts in the planning and delivery of a defined clinical program of studies.
- Work closely with global study leaders to provide appropriate strategic oversight of a program of studies.
- Responsible for providing clinical operations expertise into the development of new business case opportunities.
- Lead cross functional Clinical Submission Teams in planning and execution of clinical contributions.
- Lead large or complex deliverables and the process to identify and solve or raise operational issues.
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people's lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.Location:
This Clinical Programs Operation Director role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge with flexibility for some remote working.Apply:
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53829 in all correspondence.