CONTENTIOUS CONSTRUCTION SOLICITOR
Contentious Construction Solicitor is required by this Legal 500 and Chambers recognised London practice.
In joining this firm as a construction solicitor, you will become part of an established construction team with your role focusing on contentious work.
Based in central London the team's work is wide and varied and clients include developers, major corporations, funders, contractors, sub-contractors, construction consultants, local authorities, registered providers of social housing and PFI consortia.
The firm is seeking a contentious construction lawyer who can demonstrate:
- 4 years' PQE as a construction solicitor.
- Proactive and prepared to work independently and intelligently exercise your own judgment with minimal supervision always adopting a can-do attitude.
- Enjoys client contact.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced in running own files.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Good work life/balance with hybrid working.
- Wide variety of work at a firm recognised for its friendly and inclusive culture.
- Realistic opportunities for progression.
To be considered for this construction solicitor role based in the city of London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible