Continuous Improvement Engineer
Salary: £40k - £45k
A local electronics manufacturing company now require a Continuous Improvement Engineer
to join their team.
Continuous Improvement Engineer - Job Role:
The Continuous Improvement Engineer will be a key member of the quality Team reporting to the quality Manager. This position will be responsible for supporting the manufacturing teams in value stream improvements, focusing on process reliability and capability. The position will work closely with the teams throughout all the manufacturing and support areas of the Organisation to help promote a continuous improvement culture.
- To lead on all Continuous Improvement activities throughout the site
- Continuously develop manufacturing process to improve efficiency, cost and yield
- Work within, and lead, multi discipline and cross functional teams driving efficiency and productivity improvements
- Lead, project manage and track cross-functional improvement projects to assure successful implementation
- Support a standardised approach to business improvement across the site
- Improve efficiency through analysis and planning of work flow, space requirements and equipment layout
- Support CAPEX projects cross functionally across the business
- Utilise data capture methods to track production metrics.
Continuous Improvement Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Continuous Improvement Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
Be an expert in use and deployment of Lean tools, techniques and methods in
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified, implemented CI tools
- Good communication skills & working in cross functional teams/plan and prioritise
- Have experience working in a fast pace environment that can change direction at any time
- Able to work effectively under pressure in a demanding manufacturing environment.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on .
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.