Job Title: Housing Customer Service Advisor Work and Interview Location: Chester CH2 3AL Contract Type: 12 Weeks (potential temp to perm) Weekly Hours: Part Time Start Date: ASAP A large housing association is recruiting in Cheshire for an experienced Housing Customer Service Advisor to provide an excellent and suitable customer service to their customers, handling all methods of contact and ensuring a prompt and effective response to all enquiries. Key responsibilities
- Respond to all incoming customer enquiries ensuring customer ease and customer satisfaction are maximised.
- Provide detailed and accurate information on product and, services and resolve queries at the first point of contact.
- Ensure up to date product and service knowledge is maintained at all times.
- Maintain accurate customer records, retrieving and inputting information following each interaction, in particular updating and maintaining the Customer Relationship Management.
- Support the wider business with customer interactions through the making and recording of outbound calls.
- Ensure customers acre accessing services through the appropriate channels, supporting channel shift and delivering value for money.
- Work in partnership with other teams to deliver market leading customer service.
- Experience of working in a Contact centre environment is essential
- Experience of delivering Customer Services at first point of contact in a busy fast paced environment
- Knowledge or understanding of services provided by Housing Associations is desirable
The ContractThis is a temporary, Customer Service Advisor role, for an initial 6 months, though this is likely to be extended or potentially made permanent. The role is part time, working 25 hours per week, withing office hours, Monday to Friday.Referral BonusIf this Scheme Manager role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them. If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period. How to ApplyIf you are interested in this Scheme Manager role, please send your CV lee . mc care . org . uk or call me on discuss the vacancy in more detail. Also, if this Scheme Manager role doesn't interest you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as I cover all housing-related vacancies across the region