Deputy Manager (Childcare)
£24,000 + £2K bonus
- Do you possess Early Years Level 3 qualification and are keen to utilise your skills within a respected organisation?
- Are you experienced in managing a team of motivated and busy individuals?
- Would you like to be part of a business with strong values towards safeguarding and child development?
ER Recruitment is working with a growing childcare provider who are looking for a Deputy Manager to support the management team with general duties including assisting and managing staff.
Role & Responsibilities of the Deputy Manager:
- Inject energy, fun and great ideas into the day to day.
- Have a real passion and drive for working with and educating babies and young children and their families.
- Be a point of contact for enquiries including conducting tours and meetings
- Be an exceptional team leader who is able to assist the manager
- Lead and inspire the team
- Representing the brand to perform duties to the highest of standard with the children's best interest always at the core.
About You as the Deputy Manager:
- Early year qualification minimum Level 3
- Organised and adaptable, with the ability to lead by example in providing exceptional care for the children as a Room Lead as well as supporting with management tasks as required across the Nursery
- Experience of proving support and leadership to a staff team to inspire and enable staff in fulfilling their roles, responsibilities and legislation duty in relation to safeguarding children
- Have impeccable interpersonal skills, building relationships with staff, parents & children to ensure common goals can be achieved
- Possess a team player attitude with the initiative to take on senior management duties when required.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We look forward to helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.