Dermatology opening in Valparaiso, Indiana.
Dermatologist Valparaiso, IN
Dermatology is seeking a full-time general dermatologist to join our thriving practice in Valparaiso, IN . This practice has an established patient base as it is a pillar in the community it serves. This position is principally medical dermatology; however, there is also an opportunity to perform cosmetic dermatology if desired.
Joining the Dermatology family means letting us do the heavy lifting, liberating you of administrative responsibilities unrelated to hands-on patient care. We provide a team-oriented, family-like culture that empowers you to focus on your passion for patient care. Teamwork, empathy, and a positive personality are essential traits for us. We have an engaged leadership team and a full support staff that works to make your job easier and keep focus on your patient s needs. Our team members all work together to ensure the extraordinary care of our patients.
Candidate should have completed or be a current resident of an AAD accredited dermatology residency program and must be board certified/board eligible at the time of employment.
Dermatologists Benefit From:
- A lucrative compensation package including a production-based model with the obtainable opportunity to far, exceed national salary benchmark levels
- Benefits include medical, dental, life & disability insurance, paid malpractice, 401(k)+ company match, generous PTO packages, yearly CME allowance, and much more!
- Option to add tuition reimbursement and relocation assistance to compensation package
- Partnership/equity opportunity
- Flexible schedule to enjoy a work-life balance
- Multi-state expanding practice with the ability to relocate and maintain your level of seniority throughout your career
- Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care
- Strong patient volumes and established referral base that is supported by marketing
- Supportive leadership team and a centralized call center to help with operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing, compliance, community outreach, insurance contracting, insurance pre-certification, patient appointments, callbacks, and so much more!
- Clinic support staff utilized to scribe for providers and clinic staff levels are proportionate with patient volume
- EMR systems that are dermatologically focused, intuitive, and easy to use
Please send CV to Click Here to Apply
Brian Torchin / CEO