Dermatology opening in , North Dakota. A very lucrative dermatology position has emerged in metro North Dakota. This is 1 of the highest paying dermatology jobs anywhere. A hospital in North Dakota is seeking a dermatologist because the community has a growing demand. The incoming physician will have the opportunity to do all general dermatology or mix it up with 50% Mohs and 50% general dermatology. The schedule is open with either a Monday through Friday or a 4.5-day workweek. You will be supported by experienced staff and strong advanced practice providers and other physicians.
The facility is a beautiful medical building that has state-of-the-art equipment for Mohs. You need to be board certified or board eligible. We can assist you with the process of obtaining a medical license in the state.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive $10K in relocation reimbursement, a lavish sign-on bonus, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage.
Let us help you work in this lovely, clean, and very low crime North Dakota city. Independent minded and confident specialists looking to work hard and be rewarded for your hard work.
To get started, please send your CV to Click Here to Apply and call or text Austyn at Click Here to Apply . Please reference job number .
- Guaranteed salary plus RVUs for huge earning potential
- Huge liberal sign-on bonus plus incentives
- Paid medical and dental coverage provided
- Opportunity to work 4.5-day workweek schedule
- Complete relocation assistance in place
- Mohs trained welcome, dermatopathology program optional
- State-of-the-art Mohs equipment
- Be busy from day 1 with optional academic participation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail