Become a Director of Operations (RN) with Agape Care Group
Are you a leader committed to creating meaningful patient experiences? Do you believe in the importance of providing top-quality hospice and palliative care to those who need it?
We are looking for a director of operations (RN) to join our team who is ready to lead and serve. As a director of operations (RN), you'll manage the coordination, supervision, and implementation of professional and supportive services for our hospice patients in a safe, cost-effective manner. Most importantly, you'll serve as the driver of our care team to ensure every patient receives the highest quality care.
And just like all of our team members, as director of operations, you will have access to Agape Care's supportive leadership team and professional development opportunities with plenty of room for advancement.
We're Offering Even More Great Benefits When You Join Our Family!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Immediate Access to Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401K
- Annual Merit Increases
- Years of Service Award Bonuses
- Pet Insurance
- Financial and Legal Assistance Program
- Mental Health and Counseling Programs
- Dental and Orthodontic Coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Health Care with Low Premiums
- $500 Matching Health Savings Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Virgin Pulse Wellness Program
- Fertility Assistance Program
About Agape Care Group
A leading hospice, palliative, and pediatric comfort care provider in the Southeast, Agape Care Group is dedicated to serving patients and families with love and delivering the highest quality care. Our network consists of Agape Care South Carolina and Agape Care Georgia, and at any location within our company, you'll find a career that means something. You'll not only have the opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference, but you'll also be part of an inclusive, respectful work environment filled with peers who have answered the call to care for others.
Our Company Mission
Agape Care's mission is to serve with love, providing comfort and support through compassionate care and meaningful experiences. For our team members, these aren't empty words. In every interaction, no matter how big or small, we're dedicated to providing a superior experience for patients facing life-limiting illnesses and their families.
- A heart to serve patients and families and a passion for providing the best possible care
- Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing school (BSN preferred). Current state license as a registered nurse
- Experience: Min 3 years of healthcare management and supervisory experience as a registered nurse in an appropriate clinical care setting, home health, or hospice environment (preferred). 2 years of hospice experience required.
- Required: Reliable transportation. Ability to sit, stand, bend, move intermittently and lift at least 25lbs and bear the weight of an average adult effectively.
We've worked hard to build a caring culture of integrity, communication, diversity and positive experiences, and we'd love for you to join our family.
.Pay is determined by years of experience and location.