Due Diligence Manager Job Vacancy
- Are you experienced is due diligence, with high organisation skills and a strong attention to detail?
- Would you benefit from a four-day working week and a fully remote role, supporting a portfolio of clients via telephone, video calls, and email?
- Would you excel working alongside a Partner, supporting with day-to-day compliance duties?
If yes, this fully remote Due Diligence job could be the right opportunity for you.
You'll have strong communication skills, be technically minded with strong attention to detail, and be self-motivated with a proactive approach to problem solving. You'll be working closely with the firm's Partner, as well as a significant and diverse client portfolio.
If this sounds like you, contact us in confident to learn more about this remote Due Diligence job.
- Be the Partner's right-hand support, taking on day-to-day compliance work.
- Analyse financial data, prepare financial control and risk assessments.
- Preparation of statements, budgets and presenting findings and advice to Partners and clients.?
- Showcase effective communication with clients and colleagues.
- Build trusted relationships with clients, working with them via telephone, video calls, and email.
- Demonstrate and strong commercial understanding.
- Confidently report discrepancies or errors, presenting resolutions of Partner level.
- Supporting the Partner with ad hoc duties as needed.
About this firm
This Due Diligence Manager job is a fully remote role for a leading independent firm based in Oswestry. You'll be joining the team at an exciting period of growth that is expected to continue.
Providing a full suite of accountancy services to a broad range of loyal clients, this experienced team is looking for someone who can be an integral part of the firm and support further growth.
This Due Diligence Manager role would suit a self-starter who can adopt a proactive approach to managing workflow.
- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Full-time, permanent role
- Four-day work week
- Fully remote role
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Professional development opportunities
- A varied role within a forward-thinking firm
- The opportunity to work closely with a highly regarded Partner
- A supportive and collaborative working environment
- Good knowledge across accountancy systems.
- Sound commercial understanding.
- Adept at using Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Word.
- Strong communication and advisory skills.
- A proactive problem-solver.
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail.
- A team player able to bring out the best in others.
- Enthusiastic to build on existing skillset, learning from an experienced team.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.