Electrician - WarminsterUp to £44,400 earnings, plus company vehicle and equipment
We are expanding our work force and looking for experienced electricians with the ability to carry out all the customers compliance requirements within commercial properties, these can range from retail and hospitality to sports stadiums, Hospitals, Educational facilities, and government institutions.The areas we are looking for Engineers are within the Warminster
area.A role of an Electrician at phs will involve:
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will get:
- Carrying out Electrical repairs, maintenance, and installations within commercial properties.
- Testing, inspection, and fault finding of electrical equipment.
- Ensuring all administration related to repairs is complete.
The ideal candidate for an Electrician at phs will have:
- A base salary of £31,200 - £33,280 with average earnings of circa £44,400 (base salary, on call, overtime/weekends, and paid travel time)
- Realistic earning potential excluding overtime on the weekends circa £42,400
- 31 days holiday allowance (including statutory bank holidays)
- A fully maintained company vehicle (available for private use as well)
- We cover all parking fees and work-related expenses
- Fuel card provided
- We provide Laptop, PDA and uniform
- phs Perks (Partnership with Reward Gateway)
- phs Shop (Discount on household consumables)
- Discounts with retailers including Vodaphone.
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- A 24 hour wellbeing helpline
- Full UK manual Driving License for a minimum of 12 months (Subject to insurance requirements), with a maximum of 6 points
- NVQ level 3 or City & Guilds 2360/2330 part 1 & 2 qualification
About phs:Phs Group
- City & Guilds 2391/2394 & 2395 inspection and testing (Desirable)
- A good level of IT literacy.
- An understanding of Health and Safety Regulations within the workplace.
- IPAF and PASMA are not essential but desirable.
- City & Guilds 18th Edition qualification
was founded in 1963 and we are the leading provider for Hygiene Services in the UK, Spain and Ireland with over 120,000 customers across 300,000 locations incorporating numerous businesses during its 59 years of business. Our businesses include: Washrooms, Healthcare, Floorcare, Phs Direct and Direct 365 (sale of consumables), Phs Greenleaf, Teacrate, Besafe, Wastekit and Compliance.Phs compliance
focuses on helping more than 2,000 UK business customers test, install and manage their property infrastructure assets. PHS Compliance self-delivers electrical test and inspection, M&E installation & maintenance & asset verification with over 400 engineers based nationwide. Our technical and quality management standards are second to none, we are one of a few UK Companies accredited to UKAS 17020 inspection body standards for fixed wire and portable appliance testing.