Emergency Medicine opening in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. General Summary
Allegheny Health Network Emergency Medicine Management (AHNEMM) is a joint venture of US Acute Care Solutions and the Allegheny Health Network (AHN).
Formed to meet the emergency medicine needs of AHN and its affiliated hospitals, AHNEMM aligns physician, hospital and payor to do what s best for patients by creating high-quality, innovative and efficient models of care. We are seeking a System Director of EM Ultrasound to continue the development and expansion of our regional EM ultrasound program, working collaboratively with our site ED Directors and site EM Ultrasound Directors. The preferred candidate will be EM ultrasound fellowship-trained.
With AHNEMM/USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. We provide physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building a culture of shared ownership. USACS/AHNEMM physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups. Details:
- Key member of the AHNEMM leadership team
- Manage training/education and credentialing/privileging program for group physicians and APPs
- Administer system-wide and site-specific QI of EM clinical scans
- Support affiliated EM residency programs (Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA and Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA) with ultrasound curriculum and training
- Coordinate equipment selection, purchase and maintenance
The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work at one or more of our western PA locations including metro and suburban-Pittsburgh, Grove City, Sharon, Clarion, Indiana, Warren, and Erie.
AHNEMM consists of 17 sites in in settings that range from brand-new Neighborhood Hospitals seeing 10,000-20,000 emergency patients per year, to busy community, community-teaching and teaching facilities (2 with EM residency training programs) in urban and suburban facilities seeing up to 55,000+ patients per year with very high acuity. Settings include city neighborhoods and numerous suburban, college-town and smaller-town areas with easy access to metropolitan amenities, abundant outdoor recreation, and award-winning schools all offering a reasonable cost of living and high quality of life.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group