Cardiology-Electrophysiology opening in Springfield, Illinois.
Springfield Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Cardiac Electrophysiologist to join our well established and rewarding practice. Recognized for excellence and commitment to patient-centered care, Springfield Clinic s more than 580 physicians and advanced practitioners and 2,400 employees serve a population of approximately one million patients throughout the central Illinois region in 80 medical specialties and sub-specialties.
Springfield Clinic, one of the largest multi-specialty physician owned medical practices in Illinois, offers a clear, established path to partnership. Partnership provides the opportunity to grow your practice, share in the Springfield Clinic success, and generate an income supportive of your financial and career goals.
- Springfield Clinic s Cardiology Department currently consists of:
- 7 Interventional Cardiologists, 2 General Cardiologists and 1 Electrophysiologist
- 5 Advance Practice Providers
- Current opportunity in Springfield, Illinois
- 100% EP
- Practice offers state-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Seven-room physician-owned Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Teaching and Leadership opportunities
- 24-Hour TeleNurse Service
- 550+ Clinician Referral Base
- Competitive salary guarantee, signing bonus, salary advance option
- Relocation assistance and
- 2 Year Path to Partnership
- Retirement plan, 401K
- Excellent CME and vacation time
- Health Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance & AD&D
- Group Long Term Disability
Springfield is a growing close-knit, family friendly community that offers the amenities of larger cities without the cost. The healthcare sector is a core industry for Springfield along with the government. It is a vibrant area with microbreweries, upscale restaurants, annual art and music festivals and historical buildings and landmarks. Springfield is also home to Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, the University of Illinois Springfield, and Lincoln Land Community College. Springfield is conveniently located along Interstate Highways 55 and 72, in close proximity to St. Louis to the south; Chicago to the north and Indianapolis to the east. Many of the medical staff choose to live on Lake Springfield, several of its golf courses, or parks. Whether you choose to live in a subdivision, by the lake or downtown, Springfield is a place you can call home.