Rheumatology opening in , Michigan.
LOCATION: RURAL MICHIGAN
- Solo provider with support from on-site primary care, specialists, and another Rheumatologist in the area
- All aspects of rheumatology for an adult population
- Monday - Friday, 8AM-5PM
- Must have completed a residency program in Internal Medicine approved by the Accrediting Council for Graduate Medical Education or the American Osteopathic Association
- Must have completed an accredited fellowship in Rheumatology
- Must have current or past certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine or the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- Must have a current subspecialty certification in Rheumatology by the American Board of Internal Medicine or CSQ certification by the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine or the equivalent board in another country which is recognized by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
- Will consider BE if within 5 years of completing their fellowship to be eligible for privilege's, but in order to remain eligible, the physician must achieve BC in their primary area of practice within the 5 years from the date of completion of their fellowship training and maintain BC to keep privilege's.
- Active MI license
- The middle of lower Michigan peninsula
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, call Gary at Click Here to Apply , and email your CV to Click Here to Apply Snyder
Permanent Placement Director
Sumo Medical Click Here to Apply