Estate Agent Administrator - Market Harborough - up to £24k
This is a truly fabulous opportunity to join this leading Lettings and Estate Agency brands who operate across the Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Derbyshire areas. They specialise in the sale and acquisition of prime rural and residential property to include country houses, farms and estates, together with a mix of complex advisory matters. This expanding team is looking for an Estate Agency Administrator to work alongside senior agents in the delivery of their client work. This is a busy, varied role for an energetic individual who will ideally have an understanding of property transactional work and an appreciation of rural property.
The applicant must be adept at interacting positively and professionally with a broad variety of clients and buyers to build productive relationships. It would also suit an individual who thrives on working in a busy atmosphere and comfortable booking in various appointments and handling enquiries coming through on properties through a variety of mediums, primarily phone and email. They deliver an unrivalled experience for their clients and this role will be pivotal in ensuring their experience is first class.
Main Duties for the Estate Agent Administrator will include:
- Handling enquiries coming from prospective buyers and/or clients
- Booking in appointments for viewings and valuations through their bespoke system
- CRM work to develop a first-class contacts database
- Liaising with buying agents and other professionals via phone and email
The successful candidate will have...
- First-class work prioritisation
- Previous administration/receptionist experience
- Good organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- The desire to learn quickly and knowledge share
- Excellent people and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- An interest in the property industry
This is a permanent full-time, office-based position on a 37.5-hour contract with hours as follows:
9am - 5.30pm (Monday - Friday)
9am - 1pm (Saturday, one in every four weeks)
- Bi-Annual Bonus paid
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 26 days after 2 years
- Birthday off
- Parking provided
- Christmas shut down
- Career progression
The team at Nexus are specialists in providing high-quality recruitment solutions across the property sector. With over 60 years of industry experience, we apply a wealth of knowledge and expertise to connect the finest candidates to the best opportunities in Residential lettings, Estate Agencies, New Homes Sales, Property Management and Financial Services.