Experienced Sales Order Processor
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career at one of the London Stock Exchange Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
Part of a £35m turnover Group, Conservatory Outlet is Yorkshire's leading manufacturer of high-quality home improvement products spanning contemporary extensions, conservatories, orangeries, replacement roofs, windows and doors in both uPVC and aluminium.
To support our ongoing growth, we are recruiting an experienced Sales Order Processor. You will be processing quotations and electronic orders, and have a strong focus on detail and accuracy, with the ability to confidently process in accordance with customer / product specification onto the in-house software, Window Designer.
You will have a positive outlook, with a focus on doing the right thing for the customer, creating win-wins, and displaying energy and tenacity. This a fast-paced evolving environment so be prepared to adapt well to change. You will be an ambitious individual, with the desire to grow and develop in your role. Previous experience of team leading/supporting others would be an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary with supporting benefits package including pension and health cash plan.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 08.30am to 5.00pm.
The workload of the ordering processing department is varied and requires the ability to develop and learn product knowledge, demonstrate excellent processing speed, and focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- To be responsible for the processing of orders / quotes from our various dealerships and ensure the accurate input onto Window Designer.
- To ensure the provision of a quality service which provides for the order being manufactured and delivered in line with the customer order date.
- To respond to customer telephone enquiries, ensuring an excellent level of customer service and support is provided.
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, dealers, departments.
- To liaise with the dealers via email and telephone to give further help if required regarding their orders.
- To liaise with own, other internal departments and supplier regarding any special part of the order which may require purchasing, for example shaped frames and any extra components.
- To liaise with other departments to ensure orders are fulfilled accurately and on time.
- To organise the main mailbox so it is kept clean and up to date. Any issues with emails older than 48hours need to be flagged and dealt with to ensure the customer has the relevant answers.
- Experienced of processing window orders and quotes in the window and building industry is a must, as is the ability to learn new skills.
- A confident and organised individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- The drive, ambition, and determination to develop technical knowledge of the products we supply and manufacture.
- The ability to receive and process orders quickly and efficiently with the ability to prioritise your workload and meet the deadlines set.
- Good IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Window Designer knowledge would be an advantage, but full training will be provided.
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to work under pressure and demonstrate effective time management.
- A willingness to undertake further training with the ability to implement learning into your daily work.
Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your salary expectations and why you are a suitable candidate.