Do you hold high expectations for all within your classroom?
Have you got experience supporting students in their learning?
Do you enjoy working with children or have you worked with children with complex needs and are up for a challenge?
If so, then this TA role could be for you!
We are looking for experienced teaching assistants to work in a busy school with KS1 children to start as soon as possible in Widnes.
- £65-£75 per day
- A welcoming team that will make you feel supported throughout your role
- A 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £300
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- Available between the hours of 8:30am- 3:30pm
- The chance to develop and gain valuable experience
- Experience working with children in a school setting
- Able to control challenging behaviour
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
- Strong work ethic
- Able to adapt to the different needs of each child
- Flexibly adhere to the needs of the pupils in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensuring pupils stay on task
- Managing disruptive behaviour
- Providing support to children on a 1 to 1 basis or in an intervention group basis
- Assisting the teacher in planning engaging lessons for the class in line with school policies
- Liaising with the class teacher and parents to provide the best support
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV to or feel free to contact me directly on for further information.
Does this role not sound like the right fit for you? We work with a range of schools with a wide variety of roles so please email your CV to and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Get in touch as soon as possible to avoid missing out!