Family Practice-Without OB opening in Hanover, Pennsylvania. Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00
A world-renowned healthcare leader committed to providing outstanding patient care and shaping tomorrow s health system through clinical and technological innovation, research, and education is seeking qualified family medicine physicians to join their team. This position offers a highly desirable medical practice while also providing an excellent quality of life; while working within the largest nongovernmental employer in Pennsylvania, which integrates more than 92,000 employees, 40 hospitals, 800 doctors offices, and outpatient sites.Opportunity Highlights
- 100% outpatient position with ample support
- 4-day or 5-day workweek option
- Excellent salary, signing bonus, retention bonuses, wRVU incentives, and benefit package
- Up to $100,000 in student loan reimbursement
- Full patient panel from day 1
- Innovative hospital opened in 2019 anchors the medical community in this city.
With sites located in close proximity to Philadelphia and Baltimore, this inviting city is a wonderful place to live and raise a family. With a low cost of living, a community-centric feel, and access to ample amenities, it has all you need and more.
- Safe, family-friendly community with wonderful housing options
- Great public and private schools
- Enjoy plenty of outdoor activities on trails along the local river + hiking, biking, climbing, and camping at several nearby state forests and parks
- An array of big-city amenities at your fingertips-incredible shopping and dining, professional sports, an international airport, entertainment options, and much more
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Pennsylvania and must be board-eligible or certified in Family Medicine
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine