Family Practice-Without OB opening in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. CompHealth is currently assisting an Arizona hospital-employed multispecialty group with their search for a family practice physician. The practice includes a full range of family medicine from pediatric to geriatric patients. Most work includes outpatient clinic work, but duties also include pediatric call. The hospital represents a broad cross-section of specialty areas. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of an Arizona medical license, if necessary. J-1 and H-1B visas are welcome.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
Come work in this resort city on the border of Arizona and California. You will find plenty of recreational activities here including sandy lake beaches, fishing, boating, and more. The weather is pleasant and there are plenty of events, great eateries, and a strong tourism draw. You will have easy access to San Diego, CA and Las Vegas, NV and live in a recreational paradise.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Gina McCaffrey directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Located on the Colorado River
- Lake Havasu City blends a small community charm and quality of life
- Easy access to metropolitan amenities
- Close proximity Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles
- Lake Havasu City unified school district offers rigorous academic program
- Competitive recruitment package
- Call is shared and includes newborns
- Office space available within walking distance of hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail