Family Practice-Without OB opening in Joplin, Missouri. A Missouri clinic is seeking a primary care physician due to growth. Physicians who are interested in leadership and becoming a medical director are encouraged to apply. This position could be a mix of urgent care and family practice. This is a very service-oriented and mission-driven group with superb leadership. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a 1:6 call. You will work closely with other specialists and see 20 to 24 patients per day. This position will require a Missouri license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, loan repayment program, 24 days of PTO plus 8 paid holidays, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance, basic life insurance, AD&D, 5 days of CME and a $2,500 stipend, a 401(k) retirement package with a 3% match, and FTCA malpractice.
Come live and practice in this Missouri town. The area is surrounded by lakes and rivers and offers numerous venues for fishing, swimming, hiking, and other outdoor activities. The town is close-knit and friendly. You will be only a short drive away Joplin and the University of MO, Springfield, MO, 90 minutes from Tulsa, OK and a short, direct flight to Dallas, TX.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Art Moran directly at Click Here to Apply or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Internal, family, or urgent care medicine physician needed
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a 1:6 call
- Average 20 to 24 patients per day
- Loan repayment program
- Relocation and sign-on negotiable
- 24 days of PTO, up to 8 paid holidays
- FTCA malpractice insurance
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail