Family Practice-Without OB opening in Berlin, New Hampshire. An exciting family practice or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available at a stable and established practice in New Hampshire due to growth. They have 3-, 4-, and 5-day workweek options, and the incoming physician can expect to see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. You will work with a well-rounded staff of that includes MDs, APRNs, and PAs. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible. This position will require a current NH medical license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the process. J-1 and H-1B visas can be supported.
This employed opportunity has an 18-month salary guarantee. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan with match, and relocation assistance. There is also state and federal loan repayment programs available.
Berlin is a city along the Androscoggin River in Cos County in northern New Hampshire. It is deep in the Great North Woods Region, and in the shadow of Mt. Washington.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- 18-month income guarantee
- Loan repayment available through federal and state
- Stable and well-established practice
- Currently employ 20+ physicians
- Staff includes MDs, APRNs, and PAs
- 3-, 4-, and 5-day workweek options
- Average 18 to 22 patients per day
- Work in a picturesque mountainside town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail