This position is responsible for development of the business relationship with assigned institutional accounts (such as banks, asset management companies, insurance companies etc.). Develops knowledge of client needs and requirements and coordinates the firm's effort to serve client organizations.
The job duties associated with this role may be expected to include:
- Maintain and build business relationship with assigned institutional accounts; Work closely with client's credit investment and research personnel.
- Distribute firm's FI credit deals to clients in primary market; finish all necessary work and process before and after the deal; serve clients'need in the secondary credit bond market;
- Coordinate communication between clients and FICC research team, including but not limited to email exchange, conference call and face to face roadshow.
- Explore new business opportunities, such as investment advisory business and index-linked notes; collect client's need for new products.
- Thorough understanding of fixed income business, especially credit market;
- Profound knowledge of the domestic and international credit markets and the firm's products and services;
- Understanding the client's investment behavior and orientation
Skills and Abilities:
- Customer-oriented mentality
- Passionate for the sales job
- Effective communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills, integrating tact and diplomacy
- Self-confident & energetic
- 1-4 years relevant working experience in FICC credit market;
- Solid sales and/or client trading experience in multinational companies, preferably having involved in securities institutional sales;
- Master degree in relevant majors, preferably from renowned universities.