- Fund accounting and reporting: Review of quarterly fund financial statements and investor reporting package prepared by fund administrator. Prepare supporting schedules for annual USD Funds audit process and handle auditor requests
- Portfolio monitoring & valuation: Ongoing review of portfolio financial & operational information and prepare quarterly portfolio valuation based on various equity valuation methodologies for a large listed and unlisted investment portfolio
- Pre-investment and post-investment work: assist in pre-investment deal structuring & compliance (e.g. KYC requests & SPV setup) and ensure collection of complete investment documentation post-closing and review investment documents
- Handle funds investors' and internal management's inquiries and information request; Support the preparation of various deliverables for investors presentation and marketing purpose
- Financial and statutory compliance of investments SPVs - including financial statements audit, tax returns review and regular secretarial filings
- Assist in fund tax compliance work, e.g. PFIC analysis, FATCA/CRS reporting, etc.
- Assist the USD Funds CFO and Senior Finance Manager in various ad hoc projects in relation to fund raising, exit of portfolio companies and other fund operation matters
- Degree holder in finance or accounting and a professional CPA qualification
- CFA charter-holder or CFA Level II/III candidate a further asset
- Strong technical background with at least 4-5 years of solid working experience gained from Big 4 or commercial firms.
- Private equity or venture capital experience a clear advantage
- Self-motivated, organized and a quick learner; able to perform multi-tasks independently in a small team setting and work under pressure to deliver quality outputs
- Excellent communication skills in both English AND Mandarin
Do kindly press apply now or send your CV to to proceed further. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted. Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.