Production opportunities at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility distinct from those at other employers. Quad's state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities include world-class automation and binding technology. Our platform gives our clients a full range of options to produce personalized marketing products. Fueled by innovative, interesting days, you'll find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done - something shared by everyone in the community we call Quad. Job Title : Fulfillment Specialist & Quality Service Rep Descriptions & Qualifications
Quad in Sussex is currently hiring for a Full-Time Quality Assurance & Parcel Service Representative. This individual is responsible for accurately fulfilling customer orders through the packaging of products, receiving shipments, and processing shipments of the completed products to the appropriate locations. Additional responsibilities include partnering with the manufacturing departments to support and document quality practices of client publications while providing hands-on support in evaluating products to ensure quality expectations are met. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately select, pack, seal, produce labels, and affix shipping labels for customer products according to works instructions accomplished by utilizing operating systems
- Monitor and maintain inventory (product & supplies) and inform appropriate internal contacts when product is low
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure proper packaging and labeling requirements are met
- Measure and communicate product quality to business and internal production partners
- Process outgoing shipments; including but not limited to, facilitating the return process with Customer Service, preparing shipping documents, recording required shipping information, tracking discrepancies
- Actively participate and follow all safety regulations, policies and initiatives. Including performing daily maintenance inspections and reporting any issues of concern to the appropriate leader
- Work independently to identify and resolve problems with minimal assistance
- Complete work according to priorities and within a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and plant floor
Additional Company Information
- Certified to drive a forklift and operate other Powered Equipment
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Work effectively with co-workers and all other internal/external contacts
- Understand and use basic math skills, read a ruler and understand measurements in both fractions and decimals
- Proficient understanding of basic computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Ability to use a pallet jack or mechanical pallet jack
- The ability to use scissors and tape gun
- Demonstrated ability to establish and achieve strategic goals
- Ability to lift 10-28 lbs. regularly and occasionally up to 35 lbs.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging - a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.