Gastroenterology opening in Corvallis, Oregon. CompHealth is assisting a large multispecialty group in Oregon with their search for a bread and butter gastroenterologist. This is a solo and procedure heavy position, so the ideal candidate will be experienced. Work 4.5 days a week, Monday through Friday. There is a 1:7 call that is shared with a local group. Come work with an experienced NP that does all outpatient, a nurse that does follow-ups, and a referral/scheduling specialist. Outpatient surgeries done at the ambulatory surgery center located across the parking lot from the clinic.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $4K CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Contact Evan Silverman at Click Here to Apply or send your CV to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Competitive compensation package
- Outpatient with no rounding or consults, only go to the hospital for call
- 4.5-day workweek, Monday through Friday
- Call is 1:7 and shared with another group
- Solo role with an established referral network
- Excellent GI nurse practitioner
- Just purchased an Olympus 190-Series
- Located in 1 to the ocean, .5 hour to Eugene, and 1.5 hours to Portland International Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail