Gastroenterology opening in Eugene, Oregon.
Medical Center is seeking two, high quality Gastroenterologists to provide full-time services in a Hospital-affiliated Clinic, in beautiful Eugene, OR. The Market has a demand for 5+ GI providers and we are offering the option between temporary or permanent placement.
- Work in tandem providing 2-3 clinic days and 2-3 days in the Hospital
- Rotate coverage
- Call anticipated to be 1:5
- Newly renovated Clinic Office on Hospital Campus
- Hospital has 10 newly renovated OR suites w/ full breadth of AN coverage
- Option for direct employment or independent contractor status
- Malpractice assistance considered or provided
- Recruitment benefits may be considered under a recruitment agreement
- Potential for Ownership in an Endoscopy Center!!
- Experience preferred but new grads are welcome to apply
- Strong GI skill set required with ERCP and/or EUS preferred
- Clean Background
- US BE/BC
- Option for Temp-to-Perm
Benefits May Include:
About the Community:
- Competitive Base Salary + Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- Annual CME allowance
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend during Training
- 100% Medical Education Debt Assistance potential and much more!
Eugene/Springfield is nestled between a spectacular coastline and mountains, boasting abundant rivers and lakes, offering hiking, mountain bike trails, fishing, skiing, recreational boating, camping and golfing beckoning the outdoor enthusiast. Points of Interest include Crater Lake, Multnomah Falls, Mt. Bachelor, Oregon Coast and Oregon Wineries.
Additionally, our area is rich in cultural activities and the arts including: The Hult Center for the Performing Arts, Eugene Symphony, Oregon Bach Festival, Eugene Ballet and Opera, Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, as well as, an outdoor Amphitheatre.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC213089