Salary: £75,000 + car allowance, bonus and benefits
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading luxury goods brand with a manufacturing and distribution presence worldwide.
They are now looking to appoint a highly strategic, future-focused General Manager to take on full accountability for the warehouse function of one of their key sites in the UK. The site incorporates conventional warehousing and a fully automated warehouse.
With a very strong focus on People Leadership and Strategy for a large team, Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence this is a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive role that will suit someone with similar career ambitions for development and progression.
- Driving a high performance team to provide operational excellence through effective communication and strategic direction.
- Use data-driven continuous improvement across all areas of the warehouse operation whilst prioritising safety, engagement, service and sustainability.
- Lead on the development and implementation of major projects
- Utilise performance management tools to support and develop the performance of all team members
- Own and manage a large annual budget, demonstrating full financial control and operational cost efficiencies.
- Set the future strategic road map for the warehouse operation and maintain a high level view of achievements towards key milestones.
- A highly-skilled strategic operations professional who may come from a Warehousing, FMCG, Manufacturing or similar background.
- A proven leader of people with an inherent ability to engage with people at all levels.
- Exceptional continuous improvement knowledge allied to a proven track record of delivering key improvements within this area.
- A past history of running and delivering projects of varying types.
- Strongly embedded operational excellence skills with an appreciation of how to extract both significant and marginal gains.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.