Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in , New Jersey. Private practice of Psychiatry & Geriatric Psychiatry is seeking a Psychiatrist or Geriatric Psychiatrist to join its team. We have a constantly growing influx of highly-functioning patients, family members and top-tier facilities needing our services for therapy and counseling with medication management.
- We offer private individual therapy sessions, family therapy, group therapy, supportive therapy.
- Treatment of anxiety and depression, psychotherapy, psychopharmacology, motivation sessions, life coaching, support groups, stress relief, cognitive behavioral therapy, treatment of stress causing physical or emotional symptoms, insomnia, PMS.
- Grief support, healthy weight support, smoking-alcohol-substance-cessation support.
- Our practice uses a holistic mind and body approach including acupuncture, massage and reiki.
- Memory and dementia evaluations, competency evaluations, private care of patients at Assisted Living facilities, Independent Living facilities, and Nursing Homes.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Licensed PGY-4's and Fellows eligible for and wanting to moonlight as well as experienced psychiatrists, are welcome to apply.
Our practice is located 22 miles from Newark Liberty International Airport, in gorgeous green Bergen County, NJ with additional offices in Manhattan, NY. Our NJ location boasts some of the best schools and shopping centers in the country. It is very safe, family friendly, and only 20 minutes from Manhattan, NY.
Compensation & Benefits:
This opportunity is a highly paid position without a salary cap and practice partnership possibilities are available. It provides autonomy and flexibility within the framework of a collaborative and supportive team. As part of our practice, you will have the flexibility and freedom of scheduling that allows for a healthy work-life balance, and our wonderful office staff are always available to help you coordinate, per your preference and convenience. We do not participate with or depend on Managed Care.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to Click Here to Apply for more details
We have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC209170