German Speaking Credit Controller (Hybrid)
Portfolio Credit Control are recruiting for a well-known business in the heart of Watford. The role would suit someone who has native language skills and is looking to broaden the credit control experience within a multi-currency international brand.
- Debt collection (collect trade debts, maintain records of collection activities).
- Handle customer account and collection related queries and disputes.
- Customer credit limit management (manage credit limit change requests,
- Monitor credit status of existing customers,
- Process sales orders on credit hold),
- Audit support (provide information requested for internal audits and external audits) and
- Support to projects and management reporting as when required.
- The individual will work collaboratively with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Native fluency in German
- MS Excel - Must have V-Look Up, formula, Preferred Pivot.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years Credit & Collections role-based experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred.
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills for interacting with individuals team members, business partners, management, and customers.
- Experience with large ERP/CRM package or similar AR system experience with an understanding of the Collections Management suites, and related mainstream packages.
- Good arithmetical and analytical skills.
- Positive can-do attitude and good time management skills.