Internal Medicine opening in , Oregon.
Integrated healthcare system along the Southern Coast of Oregon has a full-time, permanent Internal Medicine Physician opportunity! Must be Board Certified and licensed to work in the State of Oregon (or eligible to obtain). Excellent benefits, professional development, and competitive pay provided with this opportunity!
The Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity:
- Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position
- Setting: integrated healthcare system focused on providing quality care in a rural healthcare setting
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Health, dental, and vision insurance covered for employee by the employer 100%
- Malpractice including tail-end coverage provided for Internal Medicine Physician
- Generous PTO - accrue up to 6 weeks of paid vacation time
- 401k retirement plan up to 6% employer match
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are both available and negotiable
- 6 paid holidays
- Internal Medicine Physician is eligible to receive annual stipend of $2,200 for CMEs and 1 week off
- Professional development / leadership roles available
- The Internal Medicine Physician is responsible for providing patient consultations, evaluations, and diagnostics for patients of varied ages
- Responsible for functioning as a member of a dynamic healthcare provider team along with therapists, nurse practitioners, etc.
- Opportunities for succession plans and growth for select Internal Medicine Physician candidates
Internal Medicine Physician Qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine with a MD or DO degree
- Must have or be eligible to obtain an unrestricted license to practice in the State of Oregon
- Must be Board Certified (or eligible) in Internal Medicine
- Must have an active DEA license without restrictions
- Must have a current BLS certification or obtain within 6 months of hire and maintain throughout employment
- Must have at least 3 years of recent experience in Internal Medicine as a Provider
- Highly preferable to have previous leadership experience in a clinic setting
The Oregon Coast Community:
- Healthcare system is located along the beautiful Southern Coast of Oregon
- Beautiful coastal scenery, waterfalls, and natural forestry to appreciate
- Numerous grocery stores (ex. Safeway), convenience stores, hotels, and restaurants in town
- Area is known for their groomed and outstanding golf courses
- Abundance of outdoor activities including hiking, swimming, sight-seeing, and more!