Urology opening in , Missouri.
We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Urologist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our expanding multi-specialty practice.
Regional Healthcare System is a multi-clinic, single hospital system, providing services to patients from Northeast Missouri, Southeast Iowa and West-Central Illinois. The state of the art office is located in Medical Office Building attached to the hospital.
The group currently has one experienced and skilled urology surgeons and is seeking a second.
- Join an established Urology Practice
- 12-16 patients per day
- The minimum requirement is 10 days of call per month. Additional days are compensated at approximately $500/day. The other nights, patients are referred by the exchange to the ER.
- Practice patients can be covered by surgeons if needed.
- If volume grows, the program will expand to a 3rd Urologist.
- Physician has up to 3 patient rooms and an office
- EMR is AllScripts
Compensation & Benefits:
- WRVU Bonus potential
- $50,000 Sign-On Bonus
- 31 Days PTO
- 5 Days CME (Max is 10 days)
- $5,000 CME Stipend for first and $2,500 for the next board certification
- Paid Malpractice
- $100,000 Student Loan Reimbursement
- Health/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- 403B w/ matching up to 6% of employee investment
- Moving Stipend (Up to $10,000)
Regional Hospital Info:
- 99 Acute Care Bed Facility
- Offices are right next door to the hospital (all under the same roof)
- Cancer Center on Campus
- Infusion Center in the hospital
- 89,000 Primary Service Area 125,000 Secondary Services Area
- Formed in 1989 with the merger of 2 hospitals
- Current hospital was built in 1993, new building under construction completed in March 2019
- Not Trauma Designated Working to become a Level III - 21,000 ED Visits/Year
- Major OR Expansion just completed - Brand NEW DanVinci (X Model)
- Two-story expansion of the Intensive Care and Progressive Care Units as well as a renovation of the surgery department which added six surgery suites.
- The surgical suites are slated with the newest technology.
How to Apply:
- Located just 90 minutes from St. Louis
- Hometown atmosphere combined with easy access to recreation, shopping and cultural activities
- Birthplace of the famous Mark Twain
- School District rated "accredited with distinction in performance
- Home to Hannibal LaGrange University
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC204889