Our client is one of the UK's fastest growing ecommerce brands and their incredible growth isn't stopping any time soon - and they would love you to join them on this exciting journey! They have an great opportunity for a Head of Creative Content to lead their content team. Offices are based in Kent, they are working 1 day in the office and the rest remote.You will be on location alot for shoots etc..
The TeamBased in our swanky brand new offices, you'll be working with a group of great people who think independently but collaborate as a strong team to deliver exceptional results. Career progression? Absolutely - there are plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, as our rapid growth continues.
This RoleThis is an excellent opportunity to join us on our fast-growth journey! We're looking for an experienced creative professional to lead our content team.
This is an existing position with lots of scope to progress and shape the creative direction of the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for all video and photographic content that is produced within the company.
- You will lead a high performing team that delivers high converting photo, film and UCG content, you must draw on industry knowledge and innovative new ideas and techniques that engage our audiences.
- You will provide expert creative guidance to our in house content producers reviewing all content to ensure brand consistency and quality.
- You will have a thorough, practical knowledge of the time it takes content producers/ editors to execute ideas. You'll be confident in crafting realistic deadlines to stakeholders and your team.
- You will generate creative ideas and work across teams to shape them, being open to the contributions and ideas of others. You will be responsible for overseeing the research, storyboarding, planning and production of all video and photographic content.
- You will be invested in the data and outcomes you and your team's creative output generates and collaborate with teams to learn from and improve those outcomes.
Skills & experience required:
- Experience in delivering/producing high converting product focused content
- A proven history in taking complex creative briefs, organising workflows and delivering exceptional creative through a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience managing a team in a creative environment
- An understanding of video editing/ premier / after effects / photoshop
- Experience working for an e-commerce brand / online TV shopping a plus
Pleaase send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.