2898 - Head of Marketing and Social Media - Essex - Perm - £50-70K
Fantastic role with a growing Food & Beverage manufacturer, who looking for an experienced Marketing & Social Media professional to join their growing team in a global role
- Define the marketing plan
- Create advertising campaigns and promotions
- Hiring and managing the performance the Marketing, Creative and Social teams
- Create and copywrite compelling content and PR.
- Manage multiple campaigns in terms of conception, creation and execution on a global level
- Analyse and report on campaign measurement and effectiveness.
- Developing and understanding the budgets for marketing and social media
- Ensure all events and exhibitions are delivered
- Manage all agency relationships
- Communicate the value of existing and future products
- Ensure regular content updates along with reporting of analytics data (Google Analytics and CMS analytics).
- Create product and brand related content
- Shaping and implementing the company social media strategy.
- Management of advertising schedule and designs.
- Support partner network with compelling content and drive engagement
Skills & Experience
Background in branded food & beverage sector.
Solid marketing and social media management
Proven ability to create and execute campaigns.
Experience in engaging and leading senior stakeholders.
Good communication skills with internal and external stakeholders on a global level.
Agency management experience.
Budgetary management experience.
Must be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as being part of a team - both with internal stakeholders as well as partners and agencies.
Ability to multi-task several projects, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment.
Proficient in using email software, CMS, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Microsoft office, and social media platforms.