It's Just Better Here. We're hiring for a Home Health Speech Therapist, SLP to join our dynamic team. In partnership with Allegheny Health Network, AHN is an accredited recognized leader in home health and hospice. We have immediate openings, call .
This role will work with our clients in New Castle, PA and surrounding areas
Why you will love this SLP job:
- Inspire: Create meaningful relationships over time that motivate patients to reach their therapy goals
- Innovate: Leverage advanced technology to streamline care coordination between patients, physicians, and the interdisciplinary team
- Influence: You are afforded the rewarding privilege of caring for patients in an autonomous setting, where you empower them to take greater ownership of their health and recovery
- Independence: Following the schedule you help create, you will travel to where your patients are most comfortable, in their homes
Why you will love being a Speech Therapist at AHN :
- Uncapped earning potential, including quarterly bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- A comprehensive 4-week therapy onboarding program
- State of the art technology to reduce time spent on charting
- Continued education with support from field preceptors and mentors
- Employee and family-focused appreciation program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for you and your family
- Company paid life insurance and disability benefits. Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans
- Time off that grows with your tenure
- 401k plan with matching contributions
- Company paid vehicle program
- Discount on tuition for selected courses offered by Purdue and Kaplan
Certain benefits may vary based on your employment status.
What we are looking for:
- Master's degree from a speech and hearing program certified by the American Speech and Hearing Association to practice in the state in which you work.
- License and certification as a Speech Therapist, issued by the state in which you will work.
- Minimum of one year healthcare experience
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.