It's Just Better Here. We're hiring for a Home Heath Staff Development Manager, RN to join our dynamic team. Residential Home Health and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 11 years in a row. We have immediate openings, call .
The Staff Development Manager is responsible to deliver training to staff that is streamlined, efficient, and coordinated. The role is responsible for new orientation, ongoing training, competency, and preceptor program implementation for Home Health throughout the company. This position will utilize evidence- based clinical practice guidelines, Medicare, and OASIS guidance, in conjunction with adult learning principles to deliver educational initiatives and materials.
Why you will love being an Staff Development Manager, RN at Residential Home Health:
- Continued education throughout your career
- Employee and family-focused appreciation program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for you and your family
- Company-paid life insurance and disability benefits
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans
- Time off that grows with your tenure
- 401k plan with matching contributions
- Company paid vehicle program
- Discount on tuition for selected courses offered by Purdue and Kaplan
Certain benefits may vary based on your employment status
What we are looking for:
- BSN required; MS strongly preferred.
- Must be licensed in both Kansas and Missouri
- Minimum of 2 years prior home health or hospice preferred.
- Experience in adult education required, experience conducting live and virtual training.
- Proficient with Microsoft365 - PowerPoint, excel, video conference, teams, SharePoint
- Proficient with use of electronic medical record documentation
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.