Hospitalist opening in Reading, Pennsylvania.
The Surgical Institute of Reading is seeking a medical director for our facility in Wyomissing, PA.
Must be BC in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with preferred leadership background
Competitive compensation package including administrative stipend, clinical hourly rate (1099 status), health benefits, CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage and 401k plan
Exceptional practice support from clinical leadership and non-clinical operations team
Physician Requirements: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice
The Surgical Institute of Reading is a physician-owned hospital that provides a full range of services for patients, including general surgery, pain management, spinal surgery, and plastic surgery. SIR also offers additional areas of specialization such as gynecology and podiatry. This family-centered, patient-focused approach helps to promote long term health and well-being, resulting in a high degree of patient satisfaction.
- 2019 Guardian of Excellence Award
- National recognition for the level of care provided to patients in the areas in and around Reading and Wyomissing, PA
- Earned the Joint Commission s Gold Seal of Approval
- Short-term acute care center
- 8-12 encounters per physician per day
- 15 total beds; 7 operating rooms & 2 treatment rooms
- CPSI EMR
- Flexible schedule and low stress environment
Wyomissing is located in southeastern PA as part of Berks County, which is located near the city of Reading, PA. Reading is known for its cultural institutions including the Reading Symphony Orchestra & Youth Orchestra, The GoggleWorks Art Gallery, The Reading Public Museum, and the Historical Society of Berks County. Reading, PA is also known for its agricultural success and its industrial heritage, as well as its six institutions of higher education. The Greater Reading area can offer the boisterous atmosphere of the city, as well as quiet country living where festivals, farmers markets, wildlife, shopping, wineries, and Pennsylvania Dutch heritage surround you.
- Approximately 60 miles from Philadelphia, PA & Harrisburg, PA
- 40 miles from Allentown, PA