We are working with a well-established property investment firm, and they are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join the business ASAP on a 1-year Fixed Contract.
The role would be ideal for a seasoned operationally focused HR Manager or an experienced senior HR Advisor / HR Generalist looking for a busy and hands on role.
This is a hybrid working role - 2 days from home and 3 days in the office.
Reporting into the Senior Directors and providing support to c100 employees (60 UK and 40 Europe based), the focus of the role is to provide a generalist operational HR service to the business, including managing the monthly payroll and continuing the roll out of key HR projects and initiatives. Key duties will include;
- Reporting into the senior team, overseeing 1 HR Assistant and providing HR support to 60 UK employees and 40 employees (based in France, Germany and Luxembourg)
- Lead and manage the HR function and be the point of contact for the senior team on all HR matters
- Prepare management information for the board and providing updates, insights and commentary to accompany
- Follow up on requests from the Board for additional ad-hoc reports or memos on specific topics, researching the employment landscape, analysing trends internally and providing advice as required
- Provide in-house HR advice and support, ensuring that all company policies and processes are consistently applied and that all HR queries are dealt with promptly and reliably.
- Manage and process monthly payroll using ADP Freedom, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements, SMP, SSP, P11d's etc
- Administer and liaise with providers of staff benefits such as pension schemes, private medical, permanent health and death in service insurances, salary sacrifice schemes etc.
- Managing ER cases (all day to day, grievances and disciplinaries) and supporting managers with performance management, including coaching, advice, guidance and upskilling managers
- Support and oversee HR administration, on-boarding, off-boarding and the full employee lifecycle
- Manage and coordinate recruitment activities, including preparing job descriptions, interviewing, offer letters, contracts of employment, contract amendments etc
- Oversee and manage the HR systems ad effective use and maintenance of these
- Continue and lead on various HR projects, including the implementation of a new Learning Management System, review bonus structure, communications and review of HR polices.
- Oversee, lead and manage the HR Coordinator
For this role candidates will need to have proven HR experience at this level and ideally hold experience within a similar sector i.e. professional services, property or financial services etc (although all industries will be considered).
SME experience is essential, along with proven HR operational experience and being willing and confident managing all areas of HR, from assisting with HR administration if required, through to supporting at board level. International HR experience would be ideal, although not essential, as local support and advice is provided.
Candidates will need to hold excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be confident working in a busy and autonomous HR role.
The company offer great benefits, including 28 days holiday, hybrid working, flexitime, on-site gym, yoga lessons and weekly breakfast and lunches.
Immediate need, so please apply online and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch ASAP.