Internal Medicine-Geriatrics opening in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), we continually go the extra mile to further our mission to heal, comfort and care for the people of our community. Each one of our 19,000 colleagues contributes to this mission and helps make all communities we serve healthier and better places in which to live. Our health care professionals provide amazing care every day!
At LVHN, our core values: Compassion, Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence, guide our decision making and behaviors. We bring our values to life through our actions and commitment to an inclusive and equitable workplace in which everyone feels like they belong and utilize their full potential. That is how each of our 19,000 colleagues create exceptional experiences in a safe and secure environment for our patients and their loved ones, and for one another.
The Division of Geriatrics is seeking a BC/BE internist or family medicine physician with either a geriatric fellowship or advanced training in geriatrics and/or hospitalist experience. This physician should be passionate about geriatric care and services and have clinical background in the field.
Our new physician will join a well-established, employed hospital group practice composed of 20 physicians and nurse practitioners. This position will provide care for patients in post-acute care and long term care. We offer the camaraderie of a close knit team and an outstanding call schedule of at least 1:20 by phone only. Participation in resident and medical student education is an option with an academic appointment through our affiliate, the University of South Florida.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- A fellowship in Geriatric Medicine with Board Eligibility or Board Certification is preferred
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly Competitive compensation, Sign On Bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Attractive Work Schedule - Flexible 8 Hour Schedule, Monday-Friday
- Call is 1:20, telephone only
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance