Infectious Disease opening in Louisville, Kentucky.
We are seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Infectious Disease Physician to join our team.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Health system-employed position
- Fully integrated Epic electronic medical records system
- Six weeks of vacation (includes CME)
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage
- Multiple retirement plans
- Comprehensive benefits package
- $6,000 CME annually
- Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
- Clinic is located in a medical office building attached to the system s flagship hospital; both of these buildings opened in June 2013
Located in the rolling hills of Kentucky, this community health system exists to heal the sick and to improve the health of the communities we serve. Over 4,300 team members strong, we continually search for the best talent to join our award winning team. Utilizing state of the art equipment and facilities, we serve 15 counties in western Kentucky and southern Indiana, proudly providing the most innovative healthcare services this region has to offer.How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC212150