Internal Medicine opening in Florence, Alabama. A hospital practice in Alabama needs an additional IM or FM core faculty physician due to growth. This position offers both outpatient and traditional practice settings with an internal medicine residency program. The schedule will be Monday through Friday with the possibility of a 4-day workweek, and the incoming physician can expect to see 18+ patients per day. H-1B and J-1 visas can be supported, and they welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation that will be based on experience plus wRVU and quality bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in northwest Alabama. This is an attractive riverfront town with a variety of golf courses, museums, art galleries, theater groups, and a fascinating music history. You will be able to live in a house on the bluffs overlooking the river or a historic home downtown.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Base salary plus wRVU production and quality bonuses
- Loan repayment available
- Hospital-employed position
- Outpatient and traditional practice settings
- Monday through Friday with possible 4-day workweek
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported
- Strong need for additional PC physicians in the community
- Located in a lakefront community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail