A good way for life in old age
For over 50 years, Altkönig-Stift has offered its approximately 630 residents a home in a community whose foundation is the solidarity concept of our cooperative. A modern and varied range of services enables our residents to live as independently as possible. Around 310 committed employees and a seamless range of services characterize the high standard of performance of the Altkönig-Stift.
We are looking for to join soon a
IT Administrator (m/f/d)
As an employee in the IT / Organization department, you will report directly to the department management and indirectly to the Management Board. Your work focus will be in the area of IT.
- Administration and further development of the entire IT (hardware and software) in a Microsoft dominated environment.
- Establish plans and methods for monitoring and testing functionality and security.
- First and second level support of internal users in collaboration with service providers.
- Planning, conceptual design and implementation of digital solutions as well as support and co-design of digital processes, project administration.
- Support for the introduction and adaptation of the industry software Vivendi.
- Procurement of hardware and software, budget planning
- Monitoring of compliance with the GDPR in collaboration with the external data protection officer and the internal data protection coordinator.
- Study of (business) computer science or a comparable university degree.
- Professional and management experience in IT and desirably also in the commercial field
- Very good knowledge in the field of technically current IT architectures, in server and application operations (Microsoft, Citrix, Sophos, Veeam) and in future-oriented infrastructure solutions, taking into account IT security and the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation to be met.
- Experience in IT project and process management and very good knowledge in the development of innovative individual solutions.
- Experience in the coordination of external business partners and IT service providers as well as in consulting, support and training of diverse IT topics within the organization
- Social skills, confident and suave demeanor and strong sense of responsibility as well as communication and presentation skills.
- Independent, goal-oriented, solution-oriented and analytical way of working.
- Comprehensive readiness for action
- Pleasure and empathy in contact with staff and residents
- A secure job
- A performance-related remuneration
- Extensive social benefits (13th salary, performance-related annual bonus, efficient company pension plan, vacation pay, cooperation with Fit 711 and JobRad)
- A detailed induction
- A motivated, dedicated team
- A good working atmosphere in a cultivated atmosphere
- Continuing education and training opportunities
If you would like to contribute comprehensively, please send your written application documents with your salary expectations to the
Altkönig-Stift eG - Human Resources Department
Feldbergstraße 13-15, 61476 Kronberg im Taunus
Phone 54, e-mail:
We look forward to receiving your application!