1. Review and implement the Bank's technology risk management framework and strategy, technology outsourcing matters in according to MAS and Head Office requirements. Liaise and coordinate with Head Office and various stakeholders on the Bank's technology risk management and technology outsourcing matters related activities.
2. Oversee and monitor the bank-wide technology risk and technology outsourcing matters in line with MAS' and Head Office requirements via risk and control assessment, key risk indicators monitoring etc.
3. Perform technology risk and technology outsourcing matters review and testing. Follow up on technology risk related requirements/rectifications issued by the Head Office, MAS and internal/external auditors.
4. Guide the various stakeholders in the identification, assessment and mitigation of the technology risks by providing trainings and advisories to create staff awareness.
5. Prepare technology risk management related dashboards, reports and using data analytics for regulatory and/or management reporting.
6. Handle various ad-hoc projects where necessary.
- Professional Certification would be advantageous with Degree holders
- Familiar with the MAS requirements notices, guidelines related to Technology Risk Management (TRM) Guidelines. Able to provide advice on TRM and relevant MAS requirements. Familiar with banking products.
- Able to work independently and work effectively with various stakeholders. Strong attention to detail, analytical, and possess statistical skills. Dedicated and excellent multitasking skills. Excellent team work.
- Good written summary and communication skills in both Chinese and English in order to communicate with counterparts from Head Office and overseas Branches.