FOR OUR LOCATION IN SELB WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU AS A IT Infrastructure & Security Architect (m/f/d) The NETZSCH Group is an international mechanical engineering company with three independent business units: "Analyzing & Testing", "Grinding & Dispersing" and "Pumps & Systems". Worldwide 210 sales and production centers in 36 countries employ more than 3,800 people. Become part of an internationally oriented family company and support the business units by working in our innovative service unit.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop, plan and implement future-proof IT infrastructure architecture with enterprise-wide concepts, security standards and solutions according to the IT strategy.
- Create the IT development plan and roadmap based on the IT strategy and in line with business objectives.
- Evaluate relevant, new IT technologies against the backdrop of commercial and strategic benefits.
- Conduct associated product reviews, studies, proof of concepts and pilots on behalf of business departments.
- Planning and adherence to risk management and communication processes.
- Advising operating units, on projects and vis-à-vis management.
WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT
- Completed studies in computer science or a similar field of study or comparable professional training
- Very good IT architect knowledge in the field of IT infrastructure and IT security with relevant work experience, ideally in an international environment.
- Deep understanding of Azure cloud architecture services (e.g. XaaS, Infrastructure as Code).
- Good knowledge of enterprise architecture management (EAM).
- Independent, reliable and team-oriented approach to work
- Good communication skills and strong service orientation
- Very good German and good English skills
PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE
Grow together with us, our benefits will make your journey as pleasant as possible.
Flexible working hours
Compatibility of family & profession
Good to know
The core task is the definition and ongoing
quality monitoring of the infrastructure
architecture in accordance with the IT strategy.
Your contact person
NETZSCH Business Services GmbH